From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Chris Tedesco
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 2:23 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] F horn/Bb horn

Well.. I use pretty much only Bb on Mozart 1 to eliminate most cross
fingerings.  Having small hands and a Schmidt wrap, I have little
choice.  I
think there is nothing more tedious than practicing licks just for
fingerings.
Having saved myself from that, I can spend the time on other areas, i.e.
sound,
were it an issue.

I like to think that I use whatever makes a lick easier and sound
better.  And
it often is on the F side.  I played the New World Symphony recently,
and I
always use F horn on the duet at the end, rising to the high B's on the
f-side.
 For me, it's much easier.

Chris