Chris, again I say that you didn't read my original
post. The section I refer to has no F#s, Es, or G#s!
It is the section after the two scaler runs:
b/a#/b/c#/b/c#/d/c# in sixteenths repeated three
times, the last time the final c# is replaced with a
b. It is here, where most players use the Bb horn,
that the F horn can faciliate fingering.

Cordially, Scott

=== message truncated ===