Speaking of Chinese made horns, Kit wrote: "A couple of years in the future
when the manufacturers learn what they're doing, these instruments may start to
become quite acceptable."

I agree. I'm one who's actually optimistic about the future of Chinese
instruments. I'm old enough to remember when "Made in Japan" stamped on a
product meant it was junk. But now "Made in Japan" means top of the line for
many products.  I believe the Chinese instrument makers will eventually find
that making better quality products is not only more satisfying, but also more
profitable than making junk.

Valerie PollyAnna Wells