Bruno,

I just built the final 0.7.0 but I receive a "non-fatal" exiftool error in
the end (maker notes not recognised) for some sets of images. for other sets
it works OK even though none of the sets do contain maker notes (beats me).
I will investigate that one before release. As it is a "non-fatal" error
(exif-info for generated image not updated) I might still release it if I
can't solve it (which I probably can't)

Harry