On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Bruno Postle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun 05-Oct-2008 at 23:36 -0400, Yuval Levy wrote:
> >
> >- IMO it is too early for Fahim's and Onur's projects, so once Tim has
> >integrated Celeste I propose that we release the gsoc_integration branch
> >as 0.7.1 beta 1. It would be neat if we can pull this together as a
> >Christmas present.
>
> Fourteen months should be plenty of time...
>
> My only comment is that 0.7.x is what we call the bugfix release
> when 0.7.0 has problems, so the gsoc feature release is 0.8.0.
>
> --
> Bruno

Bruno,

If you plan on making a 0.7.1 release that is primarily bug fixes, would a
branch at this point make sense?  This would allow developers to start
making other changes to the trunk.  I have been working on a bracketed
exposure interface and was waiting on the 0.7.0 release before posting it.
I agree the gsoc integration should be 0.8.0 as well.

- Gerry