Gerry Patterson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Pablo d'Angelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>

>     We could then merge the gsoc_integration branch into the trunk and
>     contine developing the new functionality for the 0.8 release.
>
>     Any objections?
>
>     ciao
>       Pablo
>

> Hi all,
>
> I haven't been watching the GSOC integration branch very much.  Have all
> of the projects been merged in?

No, only the OpenGL preview and the batch stitching functionality is in
the GSOC integration branch.

>  At one point I thought the plan was to
> merge all of the projects into a single branch, get everything (or most
> everything) working then merge it wholesale into the trunk.

The most important reason was that integration could start while the
last changes for the 0.7 release were made. Having all projects in there
before the next release series 0.8 would be one possibility, but I fear
it would introduce some delays.

 > It does not
> matter much to me if the GSOC projects are brought now or when the
> integration branch is finished.  I just don't want to lose track of
> where the up to date changes are.

To avoid delays and expose the new functionality earlier, I'd favor an
early merge of the gsoc integration branch into the trunk. Once the
remaining projects are ready for a merge, they can be merged into the
trunk directly.

ciao
   Pablo