Bruno,

What causes a messed up project?  I purchased a pano head to get better
panographs, however, i can recall doing panographs by hand prior and with 0.7.x
and having better luck in getting a usable pano than i do with precision taken
photos with a pano head.  I suppose this is why I recently been so confused.