On Mon 30-Nov-2009 at 15:12 -0600, Dale Beams wrote:

> What causes a messed up project?  I purchased a pano head to get
> better panographs, however, i can recall doing panographs by hand
> prior and with 0.7.x and having better luck in getting a usable
> pano than i do with precision taken photos with a pano head.  I
> suppose this is why I recently been so confused.

A panohead doesn't really help the control point generator, the
matching process is the same regardless.  Though if you have a
really good panohead, then you can use a previous project as a
template and don't need to bother with control points at all.

The control point generators haven't really changed since 0.7.0 was
released a year ago (except for bug fixes), so I'm suprised that
things are so different - Do you know what control point generator
you were using with 0.7.0?

--
Bruno