Hi Kay,

> Thomas, I noticed that you had provided slightly modified xxxx3.py
> files which were meant for python 3.X. The only difference I saw was
> that these files used print as a function.

The other difference is the function execfile, as you have fixed.

> The patch - and I hope there are no untoward problems with it now like
> stray Windows line endings and repetitions of previous patches - is,
> as ever, at my bazaar repo, together with a slightly modified readme:

Commited after some more changes to the source code - removed loading
of module hpi3. And also some little changes to cmake to remove the
installing of the removed file.

Concerning the install paths: the last else switch is not only for
MacOS. On Unix the libs can be installed in a private lib dir or in
the system-wide lib path (as far as I understand it).
But this part needs to be checked/tested by someone on Unix.

Thomas