Kaixo!

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 09:14:38PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> That is great news .. well it does NOT have a keysym definition in the
> $X_DIR/lib/X11/keysymdef.h  .. and defining it would be great .. but the
> thing is that if it is to be defined it would return the code of two letters
> ( that are defined in the keysymdef.h ) .. those two letters are
> Arabic_lam+Arabic_alef ..

what would be the other desirable ligatures ?
AFAIK there is:

hamzaunderalef+lam
hamzaonalef+lam
lam+alef
maddaonalef+lam

others ?

I've also seen pictures of Arabic keyboards with keys having combinations
of diacritics, like kasra+madda (or probably another combination, but you get
the idea).

Have other traditional and widely used keyboards having similar keys ?

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.srtxg.easynet.be/            PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975