In a message dated 7/20/2005 12:21:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What  "high end games" are you referring to here?  The games written 10  years
ago?  I doubt they would qualify as "high end" today.   AFAIK, all current PC

I don't know, I'm not a high-end gamer. Was just at the tigerdirect
site looking for a back to school PC for my niece and fell into the
alienware site. The area 51 looks impressive-for $3350 it should
be. The ordering options were XP, DOS or  none.