On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:24:52 EDT, Ed Finnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I don't know. This is pretty typical for Gamer Customizations.
>
>_http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/configdetails.asp?Base=12
>72096_
>(http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/configdetails.asp?Base=1272096)

Well, I never actually buy pre-built systems (I build my systems myself),
but I hadn't seen DOS recently.  I'm still wondering what "DOS" they are
referring to, since MS-DOS is no more.  It could be Caldera's DOS or
Free-DOS, but they don't specify.

In any case, I don't think you should assume that DOS is used for any of the
current commercial PC game software, the additional development effort
required to replicate all of the graphic/sound, etc functions of WinXP would
be astronomical.