In <4aa9651c.4010...@ync.net>, on 09/10/2009
   at 03:44 PM, Rick Fochtman <rfocht...@ync.net> said:

>Which is more effieient for CLIST/REXX libraries? the choices are
>"RECFM=FB, LRECL=255" or "RECFM=FB,LRECL=80"?

If you can't use RECFM=VB, then use the smallest LRECL that your code will
fit into. Matching LRECL to your ISPF display width makes editing easier,
which may be more important than efficiency.

If you need to have existing libraries in SYSEXEC or SYSPROC then keep
RECFM and LRECL consistent with what they will be concatenated into; it's
not efficient if it doesn't work ;-)