Right... This is why I said that I did not do a good job of staying on point
as far as the original post.  Those numbers in the failure rates reported
were *multitudes* higher than anything I have ever seen or heard of.  Again,
I only chimed in because of the subsequent posts that made it sound like DCK
errors went away with the advent of the 3480.

All the best,
Scott

Scott T. Harder
Mainframe Services, Inc.