In
<cakxahqwwofk2cmeed1akporkeytzvz-_iq5pk1kmi3bb8fx...@mail.gmail.com>,
on 10/17/2011
   at 11:27 AM, Chris Craddock <crashlu...@gmail.com> said:

>On the other hand; If you are trying to schedule an SRB into
>-any-other- address space, then (somehow) you have to make sure
>the code will be addressable when the SRB is dispatched. In
>general that means loading it into common storage (technically it
>should be in SQA rather than CSA, but that's a minor nit)

Why? As long as the address is accessible and the code will be
addressable, why can't it be private and pagable? MVS can handle a
page fault in an SRB routine.

Now, if you're going to schedule SRB's into multiple address spaces
for the same routine, then you would want the code in common so that
you only need a single copy.