To go beyond 2042, you'd have to use the ETOD (128 bit) format, but even
with that, it didn't work as of, maybe, z/OS 1.6, which is where I last
tried it.  I think it was the TIME macro that returned an error if I asked
for an STCKE value for any year greater than 2042.

--Art

At 03:53 PM 9/4/2007, Ed Gould wrote:

>You bring up an interesting question (to me). I wonder if anyone did
>during the Y2K testing try a date later that 2042.

Art Celestini       Celestini Development Services
Phone: 201-670-1674                    Wyckoff, NJ
Mail sent to the "From" address  used in this post
will be rejected by our server.   Please send off-
list email to:  ibmmain<at-sign>celestini<dot>com.