On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:28:06 +0200, Barbara Nitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Fact is that I am stuck with a very bad PI (and I cannot really do anything
about it in WLM), and when the fines are due to be paid (because we didn't
deliver on time) or the customer complaints come in, it's my head that will
roll (because I am responsible for the wlm policy).

Do you have enough engines and capacity where bursts won't hurt other
workloads?  If so, I might be inclined to run this work in SYSSTC (I assume
discretionary  won't work for this since you mentioned "on time") and then
WLM doesn't have to manage it.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden