On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:00:45 +0200, Barbara Nitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>My biggest concern with the high PI is actually that WLM will only try to
help the service class every 3rd trip through WLM (so I was told).

Exactly why I think SYSSTC is the best place for this.  It sounds like you
really need to let this work run when it wants to.   It doesn't matter that
MQ is in a service class with a goal and will have a lower DP.

Obviously WLM changes are easy to put in and take out... so I would
really try to convince your co-worker(s) to try it and then monitor
via RMF III to see what kind of CPU delays other important work
is getting (compare before and after).

Mark
--
Mark Zelden