Kees,

thanks a lot for taking the time to discuss this with me! Now that you mention
it, it appears sooooo obvious, and I was just too slow to see it. (Guess
somewhere along the way I got tangeld up in other tangents.)

I'll talk to my colleague and will try to implement it as soon as possible
(first in test).

Now, why didn't WLM development suggest this to me?!?

Best regards, Barbara