Hey, that's great news!  I used to run a forklift.......

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Eric Bielefeld
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 3:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Migration from Mainframe to othre platforms - the othe bell?

SNIP

  One of those people got a job at higher pay as a forklift operator!

You can get off the mainframe and save money!  Having a company with a
datacenter already set up and running was a big help though.  I'm sure that
had that not been the case, it would have taken at least a year or so more
time to convert.

Eric

--
Eric Bielefeld