Thanks so much for all your input, it is very much appreciated!
Mary :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Van Dalsen, Herbie
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 9:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS system programmer staffing

That is just my point, Once you are happy that the Lead has the 'work
styles' & ethics that you want, that is it! He will make sure that that
is carried forward/maintained. I think sometimes 'management' perceives
the standards that will be set by the 'lead' to be to restrictive, and
that they struggle to fill the positions, but forget about the
consequences if they disregard his 'lead'.