> Tom Marchant said:
> AFAIK, Innovation (FDR, etc.) still ships their products without SMP/E, and
> their installation is (IMO) one of the best.  IIRC, Quickref is another that
> is
> not installed with SMP/E.

SimpList can be added to that list as well. One reason is because many
developers want to try SimpList by installing it in their own private
libraries, and they don't have access to SMP/E.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html