On Friday, 06/02/2006 at 11:47 AST, George Haddad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Add me to the list of sysprogs who has always installed "by hand" or at
> least by homegrown EXECs. Sorry Chuckie. Too many battle scars in the
past.

Well, just to show we don't hold a grudge, other people (not you, George,
since you don't use PUT2PROD :-)) will be interested in APAR VM63999 that
closed a couple of weeks ago.  It eliminates the Really Annoying recycling
of TCPIP & Co. by PUT2PROD.

[But it changed only because someone called and complained.]