Hi,
Looking through the outline (wow, you do a lot, fast!)
I thought of a few comments/suggestions.

chapter 2: was SAPIPL supposed to say SALIPL?
chapter 3: how about "changing volsers" (a definite FAQ!)
                does the QDIO setup belong here, rather than in
                chapter 4, interfaces?
chapter 4: SMTP in services?
                under configuring LPR/LPD, should there be
                specific mention of the exit routines?
                (e.g. the new one for exits 0,1)
chapter 5: MDISK and SFS filesystems?
                and yes, I think XEDIT, REXX, and PIPES
                should each be a chapter.
chapter 8: getting your service up into L1 from L2?
chapter 10: SFS admin tasks
chapter 11: (Isn't that the bankrupt one????)
                VMFTP?
                SHOW!!
where to discuss upgrading your system to an entirely
new v/r of VM?

Thanks,
Shimon