With the corresponding commands:
  CP QUERY SHUTDOWN SYSNAME
and
  CP DEFINE SHUTDOWN SYSNAME name TYPE CP/SIGNAL/FORCE

The FORCE being there for the SVMs that we know are non-responsive but we

would like to see handled in the same manner/syntax as the latest&gre
atest
SVMs (that run linux).

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:24:59 -0600, Huegel, Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wro
te:

>And to take it a step further as Thomas Kern suggested.
>
>Then maybe 'SHUTDOWN RSCS' could be a CP synonym for 'SIGNAL SHUTDOWN US
ER