From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Romanowski, John (OFT)
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 2:35 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS on z/VM Eligible List

<snip>
It's possible z/VM memory is overcommitted (normal) but its default SRM values
are sending guests into eligible list, especially since you say you're running
linux guests.
  Are you running more linux guests than usual? or increased their memory size?
 did/are other guests going into eligible list too?
</snip>