2GB Central storage and 6 Expanded.  Following the ROT it should
probably be the other way around: 6 central, 2 Expanded.
Which level of z/VM are you running?

BTW: a name change of a guest could affect its behaviour if you have
some automated operator: it could react to the LOGON message of a
guest and depending on its userid issue CP "performance" commands.
Similar, a VMUTIL machine could turn things on/off for a given userid
at certain times, not to forget VM's incantatio of a Workload Manager
(what was its name again???)

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support