From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of David Booher
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 3:40 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS on z/VM Eligible List

Thank you.  Your answer makes perfect sense.  Yes, I running about 20
zLinux guests and 6 z/OS guests on a z800 with 8Gb real.  We're still
running the original default values and I've probably grown to the point
where I need to be looking at these values closer.  I do have sufficient
PAGE packs added, but I admit, I don't know much about SRM - so I'll
check into it.

Dave Booher
Quest Software