> Something I have done in the past is to use DoctorD in
> VSE which has a feature to create standalone DDR'ish
> backups of VM volumes.. That way they are labeled and
> in the EPIC catalog too. It worked fine in DR tests,
> back when we used real tapes.

Tom,

  We also have Doctor D on VSE, and I vaguely recall reading
  about that feature.  Sounds like a good project for a rainy
  day!  Thanks for pointing that out.

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 636-0107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.