I actually have to have a bunch of devices in the Ignored list. It is forbidden
that MVS disks, except for a special few used by the TPF developers, ever be
allowed online to the VM system. There are more that are ignored (4300+) than
the total (1600 not counting TPF database disks, 3700 counting them) of online
and offline disks.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

(And you can be pretty darn big when it comes to integrity and security. I
forgot the smiley in the previous post.)