Alan, Thanks. Probably after the 1st but I'll discuss opening a PMR
sooner with our VM guys and the machine(s) owner.  I don';t think
we'll see a FRF002 as the machines have been stopped/forced.  I'm not
planning on them setting STREXEMPT for the machines or STRLIMIT off
either!  Happy Holidays

--
Gregg Reed
"No Plan, survives execution"