Hi, Cathy.

I suspect that your problem isn't with your CMS Reader settings but with how the virtual printer is defined to your VSE guests. If the VSE guest virtual printer is defined as a 1403 then anything "printed" to tht device will be truncated at 132 characters, the maximum line length the 1403 could print.

Try defining the virtual printer for the VSE guest as a 3800 instead....

  SPOOL  00E 3800 ....

The 3800 supports (supported?) print lines up to 204 characters in length.

Have a good one.