Ok - #1 helps a little (but I'm assuming a real user can end up by itself on
a line too)  - #2 a bit more (yes, sneaky) - #3 even more, but probably
going a little far unless I'm going for 6 Sigma or something  :-)
Probably will stick with tossing VSM user cuz I'm a lazy old cuss.

The good news for me is now I know why it's there and why I'm excluding it
...   so..  thanks again...

Scott Rohling