Hi Frank --  Yes, that pipe looks like it makes good use of rules 1 and 2
and comes up with a good list.   Nicely done - thanks!

I still don't think the VSM info should be under Q NAMES - and those sneaky
rules make me suspect it was a shoehorn  :-)   But it's been interesting and
now at least I have a better way than just tossing 'VSM'.

Thanks all!

Scott Rohling