Learning curve is nil.

>Alan Altmark
>z/VM Development
>IBM Endicott
>========================
=========================
==========
==============

Then I must be stupid. I have tried to use Information Center from time t
o time and find it very
frustrating. I don't know how to find things, and when I do find somethin
g, but it is the wrong one,
I seem to have to start my search all over again. Where is the BACK butto
n so I can go to the next
found item? I guess I need a course in Information Center.

I still use BookManager because the search across a while bookshelf works
 really well. I still
haven't had such luck with searching PDFs. Maybe I am just missing someth
ing, or maybe it's just
something my employer does to our PC setup?

Is there a tool to convert from BookManger to PDF? We still have some hom
e-grown manuals
around that I have been asked to retain access to.

There are some manuals that are available only in BookManager. Would you
please consider
bringing them forward as PDFs? EXEC2 comes to mind, but I think there are
 others you have
abandoned, but not deleted the function from z/VM.

Alan Ackerman