Hello

to Quote the included PDF file on the MVS install

The files to be uploaded are unloaded MVS partitioned data sets (PDS) in
“TSO
Transmit” format. To restore the files for use on an MVS system you wil
require:

- A personal computer equipped with an emulator capable of doing a binary

upload to TSO on the MVS host.

- A version of the TSO RECEIVE command that can accept its input from a
sequential file, i.e., the TSO/E version of RECEIVE

So I did upload them to Z?VM .. but how to I get the then in to something
 ..
I can see eye catchers ... but they are still in that PDS format for the
receive command..

.. still stuck ..