From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tracy, David
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 10:49 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: VM/CMS Training Material

 All,
    We are going to start training an applications programmer in the VM/CMS
environment. (He will be programming in REXX and Nomad running under VM) I am
looking for some basic training material as we have never done a class nor
participated in a class in VM/CMS.
I am thinking an overview of the operating system along with some of the
history behind it, XEDIT, basic CMS Commands, basic CP Commands, and REXX.
Would anyone be willing to share some training material or point me to some? I
do have access to some of the manuals but I was hoping to find a combined
document to start with.

Thank you all in advance...
...Dave

.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.