>> 1. a barefoot horse which in my case, are horses trimmed to natural
angles and are not shod.

my trimmer....trims my ponies accourding to their conformation.

>>2.  The "Barefoot method"  by strasser and others

no way would i allow a strasser trimmer near my ponies. my trimmer
used jamie jackson and pete remey methods.

>> we have a barefoot method trimmer in our area and every horse he
does goes lame and stays lame til the people finally catch on and go
back to their normal farrier

IMHO...a horse should NOT be lame or off or sore after a trimming or
shoeing!!  if that is happening...run away...fast from that
trimmer/farrier.

>>live in an area where you dont need shoes for any reason

lucky duck! <;]

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.