>>> My Nasi will go anywhere alone happily.  I think its from lots and lots of
>>> long walks,
>>> years of it really.  but he got out one day and  just meandered off down
>>> the road very
>>> happily and content.  like "oh look, a mobile home with a car up on blocks!
>>>  I think I
>>> will mosey in their yard and see if they have a meth lab!  Oh look a pit
>>> bull on a
 chain!  wow, our dogs dont have chains!  hi doggy!"  The meter reader let him
out and
brought him home by leading him by the mane.  I swear nasi was smiling, his
eyes twinkling
with amusement.  The little s__t  would never have let me lead him anywhere by
the hair.

And there's a another deficiency in our training plan...our horses are sorely
missing the
chained pitt bull/meth lab exposure... :)