+++ Tarun Upadhyay [16/08/03 14:52 -0400]:
> P.S. meanwhile you keep using mutt and I will keep using outlook. What is
> open source movement if not about choice?

:) and also about sometimes not having choice. I know (and I am occasionally
one of these) many people who have to use Windoze bozes because of
requirements at job. If that is the time that they have to keep up with the
list, they will use what they have to communicate. As long as the community
benefits from the participation of that individual, I dont think it should
make a huge difference what software the person is using...

Yes, using OSS software is a good demonstration of what we are preaching, but
when we can't use it, we respect the compulsions(if any) of the person to not
use it at that point of time ...

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya                        http://www.sandipb.net