On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 09:59, Tarun Upadhyay wrote:
> I will bite (and change my email client) if somebody can show me an email
> client that can talk to MS-Exchange (and yes, I do need those shared folders
> and shared calendars !!) and please do not get me started on why I need
> shared calendars integrated with my email client. If you have never used,
> you will never understand it.
"Ximian Evolution" Suite ( available for Linux ) provides both server side as
well as client side. The whole suite is not open source, however. This
offers complete compatibility with MS-Exchange both on server side as
well as client side.( Please verify this - thats what I last heard about
it )
As far as shared calendering/shared folders is concerned I know quite a
few Webmail type solutions apart from evolution (which is quite like
MS-Exchange) on Linux provide that type of groupware.
Have you searched Sourceforge for available solutions on shared
calender/folders/groupware etc.
-Tarun Dua
--
http://www.tarundua.net
Nothing you ever wanted to find about Tarun Dua