Hi,

On 1/9/07, Viksit Gaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Oh? So you put something up without knowing if its
> ever going to be used at all?

That is something advocacy should take care of, by FOSS members.

Web crawlers are also useful in this regard ... (1)

I always find my documentation online useful.

> Really? Which 'Indian' community are you talking
> about?

Indians in India.

> Wikis are by far the most popular means of
> putting up information on the internet,

... and how many people across India _use_ or connect to the Internet?

> Uh yes. Why don't you provide further steps on how we
> could possibly do that?

1. Advocacy.

2. Advocacy.

3. Adovcacy.

> Establish those, and the wiki usage will
> grow.

That is what most Indians in India do, ask someone else to do or put
the blame on others. Not new to me :)

Cheers,

SK

--