> >> Anyway, attend the meetings if you have an interest in the reasoning
> >> behind
> >> ilugd decisions - it's open to all GNU/Linux users, we welcome inputs,
> >> and all
> >> proposals can be questioned/modified etc.
> >
> > I would attend it if it is possible. I realize I don't have the right to
> > dispute

Yep, one of the LUGD-Bang guys. Howdy.

> > decisions if I had not been there when it was being discussed and made.
> > But I hope
> > that *discussing* (I know a very thin line separates it from disputing)
> > decisions
> > is not too unfair, is it? Meeting minute

As Gora said. All discussions and observations welcome.

[SNIP]
> this kind of involvement from people on a mailing list, the one possibility
> being setting up video-conferencing.

Oh...I think I will have to mind my profile at the meetings now ;-)
Who is the sponsorer for vid-conf?

FREED : My take is that it can be one or the other. Domain
availability was one not so smal consideration. Liberty. freedom,
choice etc. ( and countless derrivatives) all could be candidates. IAC
now that this has been done by a small group of people (including me)
let ILUGD members all push i the same direction.

And AFAIK FreeDel did not do too badly and if it has to grow into
bigger avataar as Freed all  hands on the deck please.
Sudev Barar