> Anyway, attend the meetings if you have an interest in the reasoning behind
> ilugd decisions - it's open to all GNU/Linux users, we welcome inputs, and all
> proposals can be questioned/modified etc.

I would attend it if it is possible. I realize I don't have the right to dispute
decisions if I had not been there when it was being discussed and made. But I
hope
that *discussing* (I know a very thin line separates it from disputing)
decisions
is not too unfair, is it? Meeting minutes are sometimes too terse for non-Delhi
residents to understand why a decision was taken.

- Sandip