On Wednesday 18 Jun 2008, Angad Singh wrote:
> [snip]
> You said you would want to discuss this offline and I did mention the
> reason for this to your offline mail, but I guess you want me to say
> it here too. There was no participation from our LUG since we had
> HOLIDAYS during those days when the meeting happened. NO student was
> on campus, and EVERYONE was at home! I have said this a million times
> now!

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Seriously, can you please stop crying publicly about freed.in not being
held in JIIT at every given opportunity?  It's getting boring and
tedious, and unfortunately ends up making you look like a 2-year-old
who's been denied his lollipop.  Of course, if that's your objective
please carry on.

Regards,

-- Raju
--