On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 7:36 PM, Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would you like some cheese with that whine?
>
> Seriously, can you please stop crying publicly about freed.in not being
> held in JIIT at every given opportunity?  It's getting boring and
> tedious, and unfortunately ends up making you look like a 2-year-old
> who's been denied his lollipop.  Of course, if that's your objective
> please carry on.
>
> Regards,

Excuse me?

Gora brought up the Freed at JIIT topic up again, not me. Even the reason I
talked about it in the first place was not to try to have the next Freed at
our college, but to express my experience with ILUGD.

If you ask me, as long as you guys are running this LUG, it's good it
doesn't happen at JIIT.

Angad Singh
http://angadsingh.in
http://blogs.sun.com/angad

"The best way to predict future is to invent it"