Raj Mathur wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 Jun 2008, Angad Singh wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>> You said you would want to discuss this offline and I did mention the
>> reason for this to your offline mail, but I guess you want me to say
>> it here too. There was no participation from our LUG since we had
>> HOLIDAYS during those days when the meeting happened. NO student was
>> on campus, and EVERYONE was at home! I have said this a million times
>> now!
>>

> Would you like some cheese with that whine?
>
> Seriously, can you please stop crying publicly about freed.in not being
> held in JIIT at every given opportunity?  It's getting boring and
> tedious, and unfortunately ends up making you look like a 2-year-old
> who's been denied his lollipop.  Of course, if that's your objective
> please carry on.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Raju

i say take a swig of chilled glass of water, and sleep over it, this
issue isn't getting any better, besides if you read his post little
honestly you would have realized we were little at fault then, and i
guess there is no point being nice to you, because you don't know how to
respond in kind. You can't accept that there might have been some
misunderstanding in the past, just apologize, like he has and move on,
if he is acting like a two year old baby, you are acting no better, you
are acting like a self righteous dictator.
please don't post like you own the list.

Regards
Aditya Kumar Sharma
Fedora Ambassador, Noida.