2008/9/23 narendra sisodiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I am not underestimating the efforts but
> Have you ever attended any "policy making meeting" ?? I have and I am sick
> of their ideologistic approaches and statements...
> I am worring that "they will include this in syllabus some day".
> I intentionally asking , why we indian, try to reinvent/copy the wheel.
>

> PS:  Is anybody making effort for deriving "newton's law in hindi". Coding
> is a universal language which has english words.

Even if this is included in syllabus, will that disable our ability to think
logically or code?!

I not talking about ideology, politics etc. For me it is important that a
language (which happens to be the second most spoken language) advances.
Make its presence felt. Think differently. You never know when you will
strike gold.

As far as Hindawi is concerned, I don't think such an effort has been done
anywhere in the world. This surely is a great start. If this can be done,
may be Panini's Ashtadhyayi is not that far.