2008/9/23 narendra sisodiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Nalin Savara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I believe Tanveer's point is valid here--- and while Swapnil I appreciate
>> your pride in our motherland, if you were to do programming you will see
>> the
>> gaps in the point you are presenting.
>>
>> Furthermore Swapnil-- if you were a programmer--- then you would see where
>> Tanveer and Narendra are coming from.
>> In certain contexts your argument may be valid (I myself pointed out abt
>> the
>> need to break away from slave mentality some days back)--- but in this
>> context your logic/argument about slave mindset is not valid.
>>
>> Also, I think what Narendra was originally trying to say is:
>>
>> "Promoting code in local language solutions can gloss over the fact that
>> logic is universal-- and can lead to balkanization of programming
>> languages-- because of ideologies and political agendas".
>>
>> Is this what you were trying to say Narendra ?
>>
> EXACTLY.... i am saying,, promoting/writing the code in local language (like
> with hindi or telgu) is bad. This will increase our gap more. a gap in terms
> of progress and in terms of collaboration. There is nothing harm in learning
> basic englsih for coding rather then typing
> *likho("namaskar dunia");*

Why it will harness progress ? , I don`t get the point in any way.

Would you mind explaining and with some facts please

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"