On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Nalin Savara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I believe Tanveer's point is valid here--- and while Swapnil I appreciate
> your pride in our motherland, if you were to do programming you will see
> the
> gaps in the point you are presenting.
>
> Furthermore Swapnil-- if you were a programmer--- then you would see where
> Tanveer and Narendra are coming from.
> In certain contexts your argument may be valid (I myself pointed out abt
> the
> need to break away from slave mentality some days back)--- but in this
> context your logic/argument about slave mindset is not valid.
>
> Also, I think what Narendra was originally trying to say is:
>
> "Promoting code in local language solutions can gloss over the fact that
> logic is universal-- and can lead to balkanization of programming
> languages-- because of ideologies and political agendas".
>
> Is this what you were trying to say Narendra ?

EXACTLY.... i am saying,, promoting/writing the code in local language (like
with hindi or telgu) is bad. This will increase our gap more. a gap in terms
of progress and in terms of collaboration. There is nothing harm in learning
basic englsih for coding rather then typing
*likho("namaskar dunia");*

> Just wondering...
>
> Regards,
>
> NS
>
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Tanveer Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
>  <snip>

┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│     http://narendra.techfandu.org         │
│     http://www.lug-iitd.org                    │